The winners of Open Tourism Days will receive a start-up pack with expert help to develop their project further, also potentially giving them a kick-start to establish their own business.
The prize-pack will include:
- A six month implementation process with sparring and advice from Welearn. The period will consist of a few meetings as well as ongoing help, such as building relationships with the people that the group intends to implement with.
- Horten will provide five hours of free legal advice, worth around 10.000 kr.
- Dexio.io will provide a server during Open Tourism Days, and offers a year’s free use of Dexio.io Enterprise license to the winner (value $36.000).
- A 4 hour workshop with Seismonaut for the winning team on how to transform an idea into a business. The workshop will be facilitated by an experienced business development consultant. (value of appr. DKK 8.000)
- Scandic will sponsor a gift card for a hotel stay for the whole winner group, which can be used in all Scandic hotels.
- VisitAalborg offers the winners:
o A stay at the Comwell Hotel Hvide Hus Aalborg
o Tickets to a show in Aalborg Kongres & Kultur Center (in connection with their stay at the Comwell Hotel Hvide Hus)
o Beer Walk packs from VisitAalborg
In addition, the winning group will get to present their solution at the following events:
- Open Data DK’s General Meeting on May 30th, 2017, where 30 to 40 municipalities and 3-5 regions meet.
- Wonderful Copenhagen’s conference “Tomorrow’s Urban Tourism” in October 2017. The winning group will have the opportunity to present their solution to 4-500 people in the tourism industry.
- VisitAalborg Tourism Conference on November 1st, 2017 “”Integrating Tourism and Business: New Directions and Trends”